Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for Business Invoice:
- Payment Terms: The invoice should clearly state the payment terms, including the due date and any penalties for late payment. Once payment is made, there will be no returns or refunds.
- Goods and Services: The invoice should clearly state the details of the goods or services provided, including quantities, specifications, or special instructions.
- Pricing: The agreed-upon pricing for the goods or services provided should be clearly stated on the invoice, along with any applicable taxes, fees, or other charges.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event of any dispute over the invoice or the goods or services provided, negotiation with the company will be required. The final decision will be made based on the company’s policy.
- Ownership and Title: The invoice should clearly state when ownership and title of the goods or services transfer from the seller to the buyer.
- Warranties and Guarantees: If any warranties or guarantees are included with the goods or services, they should be clearly stated on the invoice.
- Confidentiality: Any confidential information included on the invoice should be kept confidential by both parties and not disclosed to any third party.
- Governing Law: The governing law applicable to the transaction should be specified on the invoice.
- Signatures: Both parties should sign the invoice to acknowledge their agreement to the terms and conditions. If the invoice is sent electronically, a digital signature may be used.
- Amendments: Any amendments to the invoice should be agreed upon in writing by both parties.
It’s important to note that there will be no returns or refunds once payment has been made, and any disputes will require negotiation with the company. The final decision on any dispute will be based on the company’s policy. These terms and conditions are not exhaustive and may vary depending on the nature of the business and the transaction. Parties are advised to consult with legal counsel to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.