We follow a multi-step process for plant propagation as follows:
- Step 1: First step is to initiate the process in a tissue culture medium in a controlled environment
- Step 2: Next step is multiplication. Our multiplication process follows the industry standards to ensure that we only multiply to the recommended level.
- Step 3: Once multiplication is complete, we move to rooting.
- Step 4: With rooting now complete, the plants are left for hardening, which is the process of making the pants adapt to the targeted natural environment.
- Stet 5: Once hardened, the plants will be left to grow in the natural environment prior to selling to customers.